Property Room Clerk
Hours 3-11 pm and rotating shifts.Responsible for the administrative support to the property administrator manager. Must be well organized, must be able to manage the in and out the process of stored items must be dependable and reliable.Must be able to work assigned shift
- Assist in developing and implementing a long-range vision and plan for the Children and Youth Ministries
- Assist in recruiting, training, directing and meeting regularly with volunteers to augment the Children’s and Youth Ministries
- Facilitate Youth Sunday School Programs. This includes programming, curriculum planning, instruction and periodically leading worship.
- Participate on the Council of Ministries and attend their scheduled meetings when requested.
We are seeking a Medical Assistant/Scheduler to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
Clerk II Nashville
Produces a variety of written documents utilizing varied and advanced word processing software functions, working from handwritten draft, edited copy, or electronic files created by another staff member. Final copy may be in one of several formats, each requiring the use of advanced functions to perform extensive editing functions and frequently involving specialized terminology.
– Uses a variety of advanced word processing functions, e.9., to create tables of contents and lists of exhibits. Creates, copies, edits, makes insertions and deletions, and moves text throughout a single document and from one electronic word processing file to another. Stores, retrieves and prints a variety of documents to include those requiring complex formats such as graphics or tables within text. Ensures documents are in the proper format, and that spelling, punctuation, capitalization, and grammar have been verified. Consults with document author to resolve questionable material.
– As required, secure statistical or other information from files and related sources when required, and inputs selected information into appropriate database or spreadsheet files. Sorts, calculates and retrieves data for standard reports, uses graphics software to provide graphic symbols, charts and graphs for view graphs.
– Utilizes, as required, other software applications. Overall work assignment is characterized by a varied and advanced functions of one software type and,/or a variety functions of more than one software type to perform assignments.