neMarc Professional Services Inc., a company founded on strong ethical principles has been in the business of providing high quality professional staffing services on a temporary and full time basis since 2003. At neMarc “exceptional service is priority one.” neMarc is committed to providing the highest level of service to its’ business partners and employees, by dedicating our energies to the development of long term relationships and in improving the quality of life for our employees.
The company is managed by Carmen B. Brown (President) and Ken Harris (Chief Operating Officer), along with a high quality staff of Managers and Associates.
neMarc is approved under a GSA 736 Contract, is a member of the Uniform Certification enterprise, and holds certification as Minority Business Enterprise, Woman Business Enterprise, Locally Owned Small Business Enterprise and a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise.
neMarc is a member of the Memphis Chamber of Commerce, Memphis Minority Business Council, Better Business Bureau and the Black Business Association.
neMarc and its’ employees will be viewed as the premier and most sought after staffing company in the markets it serves.
Carmen B. Brown
30+ years of Staffing experience
Focus areas: Customer Service, Warehousing, Industrial, Utility, Retail, Call Center
Support, Administrative and Account Executives, Medical billing and Coding
We have staffed thousands of positions in temporary, full-time, and direct-hire capacity, in industries such as professional, administration, customer service, sales, industrial/ manufacturing, retail, engineering, medical and technical. We develop long term relationships with our employees to not only assist in finding a job, but rather finding a career. When one position ends we work hard to transition our employees into another position. Our candidate database includes individuals with experience in numerous industries and an array of skill sets. In addition to staffing we also, offer very competitive rates for payrolling services.
40+ years in financial and business experience in Fortune 500 companies Focus
Areas: Administration, Business Development, Human Resources, Strategic Planning, Finance
and Accounting, Information Technology and Operations.
- Member of the Better Business Bureau
- Founded on ethical principles
- Focus on delivering exceptional service
- Utilizes computerized skills and behavior testing
- Conducts criminal background checks
- Conducts drug/alcohol screening
- Orientation & training
- Maintains active community alliances
- Certified Minority and Woman Owned Business, Small Business Enterprise
- Member of MMBC and MCC
- Workers compensation insured
- Auto liability, Cyber Security and Professional Liability Insured
- No pending litigation
- Promotes drug free workplace
- Certified with the State of Tennessee
- Licensed in Mississippi, Texas, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, South Dakota &
- SBA HubZone Certification pending
- GSA schedule 736 approved
- Experience with Grants and Stimulus funding
- 10 Best Memphis Employment Agencies | Expertise
Key Business Partners
Bain & Associates, Blue Line Investigations, Career Pro, Capital City Rehabilitation Group, Coast-wide Reporters, IBM, GSA, Morton Insurance, ZipRecruiter, Intuit, Bank of America and Cook Pest Control